Mahara Users to Enroll into Moodle

Mahara Users to Enroll into Moodle

by Mohammad Abu Musa -
Number of replies: 5
Hello Everyone, I managed to integrate Mahara 1.3.5 with Moodle 2.0, now users can login into Moodle from Mahara without a problem. But when I try to enroll users into moodle courses I can’t manage to find those users. Can you please help me with this issue? Best, Mohammad
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mohammad Abu Musa

Re: Mahara Users to Enroll into Moodle

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Note that the users are created at the site only after they roam via SSO for the first time. Until then, they do not have an account so can't be enrolled.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to David Mudrák

by Mohammad Abu Musa -

Yes, I know that.

When I open the users list I can find the user there, but when I try to enroll him into the course I can't find the name...so What do you thin the issue is

Thanks

In reply to Mohammad Abu Musa

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Aha. Can you please check if the roaming users are marked as "confirmed"? That might be related to the MDL-27107
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to David Mudrák

by Mohammad Abu Musa -

David, you are totally correct the "confirmed" field is set to 0 when I changed it to 1 it worked fine without a problem.

So what is the next step, shall I comment on the MDL you sent, or how can I help?

Thanks again

In reply to David Mudrák

by Mohammad Abu Musa -

I solved the problem temporarily by removing the check on “Use the default settings instead” and selecting “confirmed” field on “fields to import”.

And the problem is away, until the patch is here

Thanks again, I really appreciate your help