How to create a complete lesson

How to create a complete lesson

על ידי subha parthasarathy בתאריך
מספר תגובות: 3

Can I do all this when I create a lesson in moodle

1. step by step flow - no going back to edit
  2. on every step we want to ask for some response (open ended) - submit response
  3. Anybody (other student / faculty) can comment on this.
  4. on every step - i can separately make a note of my personal notes (private)
  5. on every step - i can ask question to the faculty  and can later see faculty’s response and maybe be able to see what questions other students have asked and what were responses of faculty / others.
  6. at every submission i should be able too see what others have submitted in the past
  7. see back the whole lesson including my submissions & others / faculty comments

ממוצע דרוגים: -
בתגובה ל: subha parthasarathy

Re: How to create a complete lesson

על ידי António Gonçalves בתאריך

Step 1: What do you mean by "no going back to edit", are you refering to your students?

the step 3: its not possible, you could use a link to a forum and then s tudents came back to the lesson.

Steps 4 to 7, you as a teacher could see it and change the grade. Students must restart the lesson to write again.

bye. António

בתגובה ל: António Gonçalves

על ידי subha parthasarathy בתאריך

Thanks for your response.

1. when I say 'no going back to edit' i mean that the student going back to his answer and changing it.

Have few more queries:

Can the student see the entries he makes in the lesson for eg : he answers an essay question can he go back to it later and see his entry.

Can i interconnect an assignment with the lesson. Can an assignment be part of a lesson .. is it possible to give a link inside the lesson for an assignment and then come back to the lesson.

thanks in advance

בתגובה ל: subha parthasarathy

על ידי António Gonçalves בתאריך

Student can use the browser buttons to "go back and change" in all questions except on the "ESSAY" type of questions, where they can't change it (unfortunatably).

The LESSON its most adapted to a practice lesson not to a grade type of lesson. In this last case, you must NOT put a feedback, because they will use the browser button to change it.

I hope it help.