Cant see graphs... 1.5Dev

Cant see graphs... 1.5Dev

by Breanndan O'Cinneide -
Number of replies: 2
Survey works collecting input but I can't see the graphs.... just a blank "image missing" area.

Any ideas?

(There is an older thread about this but no mention of a solution...)
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Breanndan O'Cinneide

Re: Cant see graphs... 1.5Dev

I've been trying to analyze this a little more...

The font being used is 'c:\program files\easyphp1-7\www\moodle/lang/en/fonts/default.ttf'
The font file does exist... and in case the mix of forward and backward slashes was a problem I've patched the code every-which-way to no avail.

Multiples of this error show in the error log....

[Sat Jan 22 11:23:58 2005] [error] PHP Warning:  imagettfbbox(): Could not find/open font in c:\program files\easyphp1-7\www\moodle\lib\graphlib.php on line 1350

and one of these to top things off...

[Sat Jan 22 11:23:58 2005] [error] PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\program files\easyphp1-7\www\moodle\lib\graphlib.php:1257) in c:\program files\easyphp1-7\www\moodle\lib\graphlib.php on line 1501

Any ideas out there...?

In reply to Breanndan O'Cinneide

Re: Cant see graphs... 1.5Dev

The issue turns out to be the space character in the path to the font
'c:\program files\easyphp1-7\www\moodle/lang/en/fonts/default.ttf'
By copying the font to the root directory and force patching the graphlib code I was able to see the graphs.
I assume this was a problem in PHP4, which I had been using.
Subsequently I installed XAMPP which gives me PHP5 Apache2 and MYSQL bundled.
Because I chose an installation directory without a space in its name I can't say whether PHP5 has the problem too, but for me, it's now gone away.