Error after upgrading to M2.0

Error after upgrading to M2.0

by Dimas Ariawan -
Number of replies: 3

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone ever encountered the following error. I did a Moodle test upgrade from 1.9.10 to 2.0.2. We had the Journal module installed in 1.9.10, so after the upgrade I downloaded the latest journal module and tried to upgrade the module, but I received the attached error message. Any solution/ hint will be appreciated.

thanks,

Dimas

Attachment JournalError.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dimas Ariawan

Re: Error after upgrading to M2.0

by David Monllaó -
Hi Dimas, Thanks for the report, there was a problem upgrading from 1.9 to 2.0 since the april 4th journal release. In order to solve the problem you can replace the db/upgrade.php file with that file or wait until tomorrow to replace the entire folder for the "download latest version" of the modules and plugins page.
In reply to David Monllaó

by Dimas Ariawan -

Thank you David. I replaced the file and the upgrade went through smile

Much appreciated!

Dimas

In reply to David Monllaó

by Dimas Ariawan -

Hi David,

We've encountered another issue, although this time I'm not sure if this is more related to the Journal or the Course Overview block.

We put the Course Overview block as a default block in on the middle section of the MyMoodle (or My Home) page. Whenever there is a journal in a course, which will then result as a link to the journal being displayed in the course overview block, the whole My Moodle page semms to 'break'. Suddenly only the course overview block appears on the middle section, all side blocks are gone, and customizing the page will not do anything.

Is this a known issue? If yes, is there any solution yet?

thank you,

Dimas