help with moodle files

help with moodle files

by Rodrigo Cabal -
Number of replies: 0

Hello everyone..!!!

Im new in moodle... and I don't know almost anythign I hope you can help me... im using moodle 2.+

Im working on my final project of my carrer and it is about merging files in moodle... so... when a teachear update a file, the new file should be compared with the old file and merge and create a new one... my problem is that I dont know how to get the path and name of the file to be posible to merge it...

Im modifying it in this route:

moodle/lib/form/filemanager.php

In this part of the code when you update a file it apears in this code:

<div id="filemanager-wrapper-{$client_id}" style="display:none">

<div class="fm-breadcrumb" id="fm-path-{$client_id}"></div>

<div class="filemanager-toolbar">
        <input type="button" class="fm-btn-add" id="btnadd-{$client_id}" onclick="return false" value=" {$straddfile}" />
        <input type="button" class="fm-btn-mkdir" id="btncrt-{$client_id}" onclick="return false" value=" $strmakedir" />

<input type="button" class="fm-btn-download" id="btndwn-{$client_id}" onclick="return false" {$extra} value=" $strdownload" />

<span> $maxsize </span>

</div>

<div class="filemanager-container" id="filemanager-{$client_id}">

<ul id="draftfiles-{$client_id}" class="fm-filelist">

<li>Loading...</li>

</ul>

</div>
</div>

my question is how it gets the file... the name and the path... how can I get the path and the name of the file from here by code using a function or something in order to merge the files... and save the changes into a new one in the same path. i mean from here: "moodle/lib/form/filemanager.php"

any comment will help me!! =) thank you!!!

I would apreciate your help, im really in trouble because of this

Roy

Attachment Pantallazooo.jpg
Average of ratings: -