questionnaires responses

questionnaires responses

by Sasha Taran -
Number of replies: 5

Hello all,

Could you please be so kind and help me.

After some action with survey I've receive next
- That questionnaire is not available yet. Try again later.

I see this only for one questionnaire.

and I don't see any responses for this questionnaire. with another questionnaires everything is ok

I've already tried to make restore on previous point however without any success. I still see this "That questionnaire is not available yet. Try again later."

Thank you in advance,

Sasha

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sasha Taran

Re: questionnaires responses

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

"After some action with survey I've receive next
- That questionnaire is not available yet. Try again later."

What kind of "action" did you do?

Have you checked that questionnaire's opening and closing dates?

Which moodle version : 1.9 or 2.0?

What that particular questionnaire copied from another one?

Please provide as many details as you can so we can help.

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Sasha Taran -

"What kind of "action" did you do?"

I suppose it could happen while I was changing survey filename (this URL http://server/mod/questionnaire/manage_survey.php)

"Have you checked that questionnaire's opening and closing dates?"

I can't do it. max date is 2010 year and I don't know how to change it. Could you advise me?

"Which moodle version : 1.9 or 2.0?"

How can I check it? In administration I see only this information -  Moodle 1.5.3+ (2005060230).

"What that particular questionnaire copied from another one?"

It was old one and I might use the same public survey in another questionnaire and changed it survey filename.

May be it will be simplier just find responses in mysql?

Thanks a lot for helping.

Sasha

In reply to Sasha Taran

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Sasha,

I'm afraid you are using a very old version of Moodle. You should really consider upgrading to a more up-to-date version (at least 1.9.10).

The questionnaire module is no longer maintained for the old Moodle version you seem to be using, sorry.

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Reinhardt Louw -

Joseph,

we are using version 1.9.5 and are having the same problem. We have a questionnaire that we need to use for all courses. The questionnaire is set up as a template on the Advanced settings tab and should be modified slightly for each course - as in "Please complete the questionnaire for the XXXX course.", which is about the only change.

When creating another questionnaire in a different course, I used the Copy From option with is pointing to the templated questionnaire. Once saved, it cannot be viewed or gotten to in any way, giving either internal server errors or the dreaded 404. One thing I did notice was that the Questionnaire type is "". My assumption is that means empty. I have tried the same thing with a public questionnaire; with identical results.

Reinhardt

In reply to Reinhardt Louw

by Joseph Rézeau -

This should not happen. Are sure you have the latest Questionnaire for moodle 1.9 files on your site?

Joseph