Removing linked media

Removing linked media

Kara Connelly -
Кількість відповідей: 6

Hello,

Can anyone help me remove a "linked media" file within my lesson?  I no longer want it in my lesson and cannot figure out how to remove it.

Thank you,

Kara Connelly

У відповідь на Kara Connelly

Re: Removing linked media

Joseph Rézeau -
Фото Core developers Фото Particularly helpful Moodlers Фото Plugin developers Фото Testers Фото Translators

Kara,

Which version of Moodle are you using: 1.9 or 2.0?

Joseph

У відповідь на Joseph Rézeau

Andrew Simpson -

Dear Kara

I am having the same issue; I selected to have a file linked, but there does not seem to be a way to un-link it.  Did you get this matter resolved?  My problem is that this creates a right-hand-side margin for the link to be available on the lesson, narrowing the spage for displaying content.

I have attached a snapshot of the settings element that I am referring to.

Best wishes

Andrew

У відповідь на Andrew Simpson

Joseph Rézeau -
Фото Core developers Фото Particularly helpful Moodlers Фото Plugin developers Фото Testers Фото Translators

If you are using Moodle 2.0, your problem is probably related to this discussion & the relevant bug report.

Joseph

Trish Hallmark -

Joseph, this is the post i was referring to earlier today...trish.

У відповідь на Trish Hallmark

Joseph Rézeau -

Trish,

Which version of Moodle are you using ? 1.9.x or 2.x?

Can you re-describe the problem you are having, please?

Joseph

Trish Hallmark -

it's related to the linked media in a lesson.

i want to remove a file that i linked to a lesson and can't see how one does that.

additionally, as an alternative to removing that file i selected another one that is a better fit and it's not "taking" so to speak.  the original file stills shows as the linked media file.

thanks.