discription for linking in wiki demo

discription for linking in wiki demo

by Daniel Ickerott -
Number of replies: 2
Hello fellas, I have a short question. I am new to moodle and also new to wiki but if read a few things about it. In the discription of the wiki one can see that you can create new wikipages by forming a link in the following 2 ways: [newpage] or NewPage This doesn´t work on the demopage. My question: Does it only not work on the demopage or in general? If it doesn´t work, how can I create a link which looks like this: "New Page"? If I copy the URL, it looks quite shitty. I know that this question must look a little bit stupid to a lot of u guys, but I am a complete IT-Newb. I have one more question: If I try to download the log in excel, the info that appears in the demoversion is not very informative. Is that a bug or intended? Thanks a lot for the Help! Daniel
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Daniel Ickerott

Re: discription for linking in wiki demo

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi theresmile

Try typing

newpage with two  of those square brackets either side. (tried to do it but it changed it into a link in this forum post)