BKSB integration with Moodle is one of the projects i've been working on in the past month or so and we've got ours pretty well integrated now, so that:
- Take assessments
- View their list of results
- View detailed info on each result
- Print the results page off for the tutor to sign, etc...
- View resources
- Take interactive resources
All within Moodle.
And staff can:
- View their list of students and their BKSB results. Via course-> student or if they are a tutor then a list of their mentees as well.
- Download Excel reports of those results
- View the lists of results for each student & the detailed information/print/resources/etc...
- Plus some of the BKSB Reporting side, such as group summaries, resource configuration, etc...
Some screenshots are attached at the end if you're interested.
So if you have any questions on how to go about it, let me know and I'll see if I can help.
At the moment our integration is via the ILP/PLP block, but at some point early next year I hope to release a seperate BKSB block with all this functionality, which could obviously still work alongside the ILP/PLP block.