Find and Upload Image Does Not show Up??

Find and Upload Image Does Not show Up??

Jasbir Singh - ން
Number of replies: 5

I am having problems uploading images in Questions for the Lesson Module. There is no "Find and Upload an Image" button for the Answer blocks (HTML mode) and when a html code is keyed in .. the images do not appear when the Lesson runs.

Anyone has similar issues? Cheers!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jasbir Singh

Re: Find and Upload Image Does Not show Up??

Joseph Rézeau - ން
ފޮޓޯ ފޮޓޯ ފޮޓޯ ފޮޓޯ ފޮޓޯ

There have been some posts related to the issue of inserting images into the Lesson module in Moodle 2.0. Please have a look at the previous posts.

Could you be more specific as to where exactly the problem appears. What type of questions are you creating? Where do you try to insert images : in the question text itself or in the Answers. Please give a maximum of details and include screenshots.

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Jasbir Singh - ން

Thanks Joseph for the response ... I have uploaded some screen shots:

1. Note that the "Find and Upload and Image" button is not visible when uploading an images into the Response box for each Answer in a Question in the Lesson Module.

2. When an image is inserted for the Answer .. it is visible in the edit mode ...

but not in the Quiz ...

Looks like the file picker for Questions in the Lesson module has probably got a bug.

Best Rgds.

In reply to Jasbir Singh

Joseph Rézeau - ން
ފޮޓޯ ފޮޓޯ ފޮޓޯ ފޮޓޯ ފޮޓޯ

I reported this bug in the Moodle Bug Tracker on 29/Jul/2010. I "bumped" the issue on 23/Feb/2011. But that bug does not seem to be very high on the Moodle core programmer's TODO list.

Please vote for the bug in the tracker. It's issue MDL-23575.

Joseph