Glossary Autolink

Glossary Autolink

by mart van der niet -
Number of replies: 7

Strange problem: when logged in as admin autolinking from a glossary to items in a quiz works. When logged in as a user I get a "TypeErro Y.JSON is empty or no object.

Help would be very much appreciated!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to mart van der niet

Re: Glossary Autolink

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Which Moodle version: 1.9 or 2.0?

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by mart van der niet -

V2.0.2, build 14-3

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I reported this bug as MDL-23813 on 14/Aug/2010 but it has not been fixed yet. Please vote for it.

Joseph

by mart van der niet -

Yes, certainly, but how to vote? See the vote icon in the bugreport field, but it seems not to work (for me)

Mart

by Frank Ralf -
Hi Mart,

You have to register for a tracker account before you are able to vote (or do anything else in the tracker). It's a separate account from your moodle.org account.

hth
Frank

by Joseph Rézeau -

To anyone interested in this topic, I just bumped the report I made a year ago, as the bug is not fixed yet.

If you are interested, please vote in the bug tracker...

Joseph

by Frank Uy -

A proposed fix was just submitted to Moodle Tracker:

Edit the requires: array in the last line of "/filter/glossary/yui/autolinker/autolinker.js" to add 'json-parse'

Average of ratings: Useful (1)