How could I integrate moodle modules in my website?

How could I integrate moodle modules in my website?

Alexandru Calin -
Atsakymų skaičius: 7

How could  I integrate the lesson module or any other module(quiz and forum more precisely) from moodle in my website?

thanks.

best regards

Įvertinimų vidurkis: -
Atsakymas į Alexandru Calin

Re: How could I integrate moodle modules in my website?

Joseph Rézeau -
Core developers paveikslėlis Particularly helpful Moodlers paveikslėlis Plugin developers paveikslėlis Testers paveikslėlis Translators paveikslėlis

You can't.

Joseph

Atsakymas į Joseph Rézeau

Alexandru Calin -

alright, but then what about creating my own-looking pages, not actually themes, so i can use moodle's functionalities. I don't know if i'm allowed to post links but what about this website: academiadeafaceri.ro. They are using moodle from what i know. any way I could achieve a similar functionality?

Albert Fisher -

Alexandru,

I think that you need to take some time for a lot closer look at that website and find out a lot more about Moodle. There's no Moodle on that webpage.

Albert

Atsakymas į Albert Fisher

Alexandru Calin -

Albert,

Thak you for your time, I've looked at the sources of every page before authentification (and registration) and indeed there is no track of using moodle. I haven't applied to any of those courses but I know someone who did and the reason for which I thought that they are using moodle is because of the format of the course structure: the  same design and structure, and a lot of moodle features like workshops, homeworks, in which you reply as I would reply here, notifications.. these are available only after you register (aplly to at least one course). Now I know you can't make  a solid/final presumption only on similarities in design or looks and a bit of functionalities, but I'm giving it a try. It is really impossible to do so (what i presume they did)?

Alexandru

Glenys Hanson -

Hi Alexandru,

What many universities and other organisations do is have two websites :

• an "ordinary" information website
  • a Moodle website

The two are linked together and given the same visual theme so that the users are not always aware that they're moving from one site to another.

You could do the same.

Cheers,

Glenys

Atsakymas į Glenys Hanson

Stuart Mealor -

Yes indeed, it is not so uncommon to have a business website (with all the general informtaion that organisations need to share) and a Moodle site (for training and more interactive uses).

It is possible to make Moodle pages (Courses) appear within a 'standard' Moodle site by linking (and using Guest access), as Glenys says.  However, the two functions you refer to initially, Forum and Quiz, would both require users to have a Login to the Moodle site becuase Guests cannot post to Forums, or complete Quizzes.

Stu.

Atsakymas į Stuart Mealor

Alexandru Calin -

Thank you all for your time and ideas, that's exactly the answers that I was looking for, I'll try to do so as you have suggested.  Thanks again.

Best regards,

Alexandru