SCORM 1.2 navigation and sequencing.

SCORM 1.2 navigation and sequencing.

by De Wet Neethling -
Number of replies: 3

Hi there I have created a course on Articulate and I used simple scorm packager to compile SCO files into one course. The reason for this was so that I can track multipe quizzes in one course. Anyway, I uploaded it and the course structure is displayed in the course breakdown. It works fine until I reach the end of each slide/topic- Moodle does not navigate to the next topic/slide automatically. Is there a way that this can be done? In the activity settings, I set "auto-continue" to yes, but its still not working.

Have a look at the screenshot for a better idea if what I am talking about. It cuts off at the sides, sorry about that.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Attachment Scorm_courses.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to De Wet Neethling

Re: SCORM 1.2 navigation and sequencing.

by Matteo Scaramuccia -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi,
it should work on a successful LMSFinish() SCORM call. BTW never tested by my self: please, activate the debugging and look at the content successfully calling LMSFinish().

It could be possible that your LOs are creating a catch-22 situation: they'll call the LMSFinish() if they will be closed (e.g. using the onunload JavaScript event) presumably on manually going to the next LO, but... you should not close them since you expect the automation of the navigation to close the LO to go to the next one on your behalf.

HTH,
Matteo

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Matteo Scaramuccia

by De Wet Neethling -

thanks, Matteo. This makes sense to me. I will give it a trysmile

In reply to Matteo Scaramuccia

by Massimo Losa -

Buonasera Matteo,

ho lo stesso problema affrontato nella discussione in oggetto e ti sarei grato se potessi fornirmi le tue opinioni in merito.

Ho caricato su piatatforma Moodle 2.2+ un multi-sco 1.2 e impostato la continuazione automatica.

Al termine del primo LO chiudo la finestra ma non vengo rimandato automaticamente al secondo LO come dovrebbe accadere.

Seguendo i tuoi consigli ho controllato tramite la funzione di debug se venisse chimata correttamente LMSFinish() e mi sembra di si.

Ti allego due immagini da schermo per farti comprendere meglio.

Noti qualcosa di anomalo dei dati di debug?

In teoria dovrebbe funzionare perchè l'ultima chiamata è proprio LMSFinish().

Grazie in anticipo.

Massimo

Attachment Schermata 2016-10-11 a 18.41.29.png
Attachment Schermata 2016-10-11 a 18.42.14.png