Image only displays in edit mode

Image only displays in edit mode

โดย Jason Brandt -
Number of replies: 1

If a user adds a lesson,  then a branch table/question and inserts an image the image will appear just fine in edit mode.  Once the user hits save and display, the image does not appear just a url.  I have tried changing the slash arguments setting but to no avail.  I've searched and cannot seem to find a resolution.  If the user goes back and edits the lesson you can see the image, it just won't display outside of edit mode.  If you take the URL the image is using and paste it into the address bar, it will display the image.  We are using  Moodle 1.9.7+ (Build: 20091223).

Hope that makes sense.  I'm attaching screenshots to help explain!  Thanks for any assistance!!

Attachment editMode.jpg
การประเมินโดยเฉลี่ย: -
In reply to Jason Brandt

Re: Image only displays in edit mode

โดย Joseph Rézeau -
รูปภาพของCore developers รูปภาพของParticularly helpful Moodlers รูปภาพของPlugin developers รูปภาพของTesters รูปภาพของTranslators

Jason,

Are you experiencing this problem only in the Lesson module or also in other Moodle modules where it's possible to insert an image in the HTML editor mode?

If possible try to update to the latest version of Moodle 1.9 available : 1.9.11 (your version 1.9.7 is very old).

Joseph

การประเมินโดยเฉลี่ย: -