move answers closer to buttons in question pages (moodle 1.911)?

move answers closer to buttons in question pages (moodle 1.911)?

от Katie Fraser -
Количество ответов: 2

I recently downgraded from 2.02 to 1.911 and noticed that the answer choices in the question pages are shifted out away from the buttons (see screen shot above). 

I imported my questions using giftmaker2 file, though this doesn't appear to be a factor as I also tried creating my own question pages and got the same result.

Does anyone know if there is a way to move the answer choices closer to the answer buttons (as they are in Moodle 2)? Thanks,

В ответ на Katie Fraser

Re: move answers closer to buttons in question pages (moodle 1.911)?

от Joseph Rézeau -
Изображение пользователя Core developers Изображение пользователя Particularly helpful Moodlers Изображение пользователя Plugin developers Изображение пользователя Testers Изображение пользователя Translators

You downgraded from 2.0 to 1.9? How strange! May we know why?

Anyway, for your alignment problem, see this thread: Lesson Answer Alignment.

Joseph

В ответ на Joseph Rézeau

Re: move answers closer to buttons in question pages (moodle 1.911)?

от Katie Fraser -

Well it was not an easy decision, but ultimately necessary because 1) I kept running into bugs (I must be a magnet for them) that became too time-consuming for a non-techie mother-of-two little ones like me to troubleshoot under my timeline and 2) I need the certificate module and mistakenly gambled when I started this project that it would be released by the time I needed to complete the course (again, a fish out of water with no sense of how long these things take!)  In any case I've been very pleased w/ 1.9 so far and well at least I've already made my way up the learning curve in the event we upgrade to 2.0+ later on down the road!

Many thanks for pointing out the above thread to me. It looks like just the solution I was looking for.  улыбаюсь

Katie