move answers closer to buttons in question pages (moodle 1.911)?

move answers closer to buttons in question pages (moodle 1.911)?

Katie Fraser - ން
Number of replies: 2

I recently downgraded from 2.02 to 1.911 and noticed that the answer choices in the question pages are shifted out away from the buttons (see screen shot above). 

I imported my questions using giftmaker2 file, though this doesn't appear to be a factor as I also tried creating my own question pages and got the same result.

Does anyone know if there is a way to move the answer choices closer to the answer buttons (as they are in Moodle 2)? Thanks,

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Katie Fraser

Re: move answers closer to buttons in question pages (moodle 1.911)?

Joseph Rézeau - ން
ފޮޓޯ ފޮޓޯ ފޮޓޯ ފޮޓޯ ފޮޓޯ

You downgraded from 2.0 to 1.9? How strange! May we know why?

Anyway, for your alignment problem, see this thread: Lesson Answer Alignment.

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: move answers closer to buttons in question pages (moodle 1.911)?

Katie Fraser - ން

Well it was not an easy decision, but ultimately necessary because 1) I kept running into bugs (I must be a magnet for them) that became too time-consuming for a non-techie mother-of-two little ones like me to troubleshoot under my timeline and 2) I need the certificate module and mistakenly gambled when I started this project that it would be released by the time I needed to complete the course (again, a fish out of water with no sense of how long these things take!)  In any case I've been very pleased w/ 1.9 so far and well at least I've already made my way up the learning curve in the event we upgrade to 2.0+ later on down the road!

Many thanks for pointing out the above thread to me. It looks like just the solution I was looking for.  ހިނިތުން ވުން

Katie