Splash theme help!

Splash theme help!

by david zacarias -
Number of replies: 8

Hi everybody, im looking for some help.

Im using the splash theme, and im having some troubles, you can see it in the image.

splash help

How can i fix it?

This happen in forums, pages, messages

I have been trying, but i still a cant fix it.

Some help would be great!

- David Zacarias | www.campusrh.guanajuato.gob.mx

Average of ratings: -
In reply to david zacarias

Re: Splash theme help!

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

What version of Moodle 2 are you currently using?

Also

1. How long ago did you download this version?
  2. How long have you been using Splash theme?
  3. Has Splash theme always been like this?

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by david zacarias -

Its fixed now; i just replace some files; Thank You Mary!

In reply to david zacarias

by Djoni Carvalho -
Please send me instructions on what files to change! I'm having this problem a long time! tks!
In reply to Djoni Carvalho

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi Djoni,

You might be better upgrading Moodle to the latset version, as all the theme changes have been made tothe core themes.

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Claire Browne -

Hello,

I am having problems with the Splash theme when it comes to the quiz results page.

see image below

As you can see I have taken out the black banner and changed the colours of the splash design.

But I cant remember doing anything to the theme which could of caused this.

Any ideas? is there a update of the theme I have missed? where can I downloaded the latest update?

In reply to Claire Browne

by Mary Evans -

Hi,

As the Quiz page is goverened by report.php and as that has no header included in that layout which is intentional, the image in this case must be in the html tag of the CSS file in someplace. Whichever CSS file you have changes/edited look for...

html {background: url(... ... some image location ... ...) }

and delete it the highlighted section. (I can't write the exact code as it will get messed up!)

By the way I am only taking a calculated guess as I don't have time to check this and besides I don't know what/or how you have changed this theme from it's original.

HTH

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Claire Browne -

HI Mary,

Thanks for the info.

I decided to go back to the drawing board and installed a fresh new download of your theme from synergy.

When I looked at the gradebook I got this layout.

Could you confirm this is what it is meant to look like, because I am a bit concerned that the navigation block has no coloured heading.

At this point I have not changed any css or code.

In reply to Claire Browne

by Mary Evans -

Not sure if Splash theme is uptodate at Synergy as there have been some changes done to all core themes within Moodle. And as Splash is a core theme, then you are better to get the latest from Moodle.org weekly download.

As for what is or isn't correct format for this theme, I need to test it out this evening. Unless someone can answer you before this.

Sorry for the dely.

Cheers

Mary