Multiple course grades in user report

Multiple course grades in user report

by Jeffrey Stemen -
Number of replies: 4

Is it possible for a user / student to view multiple course grades / quiz scores in one report?

Thank you.

In reply to Jeffrey Stemen

Re: Multiple course grades in user report

by Elena Ivanova -

Hi Jeffrey,

If you allow your users to see Overview report, and if unique courses are set to show course grade there, then they will be able to go to such page and look at the list of courses and corresponding final grades.

Course site > Administration block > Grades > Overview report.

In reply to Elena Ivanova

by Jeffrey Stemen -

Elena,

Thanks for the reply but I'm not clear on how to change the Overview report to allow the users to see all course grades. Currently they just see the grade for the course they are viewing.

We are on version 1.9.7

Thank you...

In reply to Jeffrey Stemen

by Elena Ivanova -

Hi Jeffrey,
Have you logged in as a real student? Can you post a screenshot?
Usually if you do not have hidden grades, and you do have course totals, and you allow students to see that report - they will just see grades there.

Here is a sample:

Note that they will see only the final grades for the courses there.

if they see dashes, for example, then check individual course settings (Grades > Settings > Overview report > Hide totals if they contain hidden items)

If you want more than that, then you can get custom 3rd party reports installed.  However, I do not know if that report is accessible to the students. mixed

In reply to Elena Ivanova

by Jeffrey Stemen -

I have completed more than a dozen courses but it only shows the course grades for that particular course.

Thanks...