Darkb 2.0 Display Error

Darkb 2.0 Display Error

by William Wallace -
Number of replies: 8

Results>Grades Display Error

I've just started using the Darkb theme and I've encountered a display error when viewing the Results>Grades area for a quiz. The theme cuts off part of the test information as well as part of the histogram below it in most cases. What can I do to correct this issue?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to William Wallace

Re: Darkb 2.0 Display Error

by John St -

Try adding:

.overview-tablecontainer { overflow: auto;}

to the core.css file. Remember to clear the theme cache after making the change.

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

This theme needs updating, as it is missing the report.php.

You can fix this however, if you have access to the config.php for this theme.

add this to the end of the list which looks similar to this code. Make sure you add it after the last bracket and comma ( , here--->>> and befor the final bracket and semi-colon (;

// The pagelayout used for reports
'report' => array(
'file' => 'report.php',
'regions' => array('side-pre'),
'defaultregion' => 'side-pre',
),

That done, now download the report.php which I have attached to this comment, and add to your Darkb layout folder.

Now one last thing before you see it is working or not, in Site Administation > Developement > Purge all caches in the page which opens sellect Purge caches and OK now go back to your grader report page and refresh your browser window and you should see a better layout.

HTH

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by John St -

There is a config section for report already there Mary. The extra file is not needed.

In reply to Mary Evans

by William Wallace -

The php file already had a entry like this...

'report' => array(
'file' => 'report.php',
'regions' => array('side-pre'),
'defaultregion' => 'side-pre',
),

pointing toward a 'general.php file'. So I just changed the name to 'report.php' and dropped the file you provided into the folder. It fixed the truncated reports issue, I can see them completely now, but it played merry hell with the page formating. smile The header/footer/menu formatting went all wonky and all of the associated graphics disappeared - but it only affects that one page.

-----

The core.css edit fixed the issue with the question review being truncated very well. I like the scroll bar. However, the histogram is still truncated using this option.

And before I forget, thanks for all the help guys. Especially, the super quick responses! smile

by John St -

Are you referring to the chart? You could amend my fix to:

.overview-tablecontainer, .graph { overflow: auto;}

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to John St

by Dominik Jeni -

Hi!

"overflow: auto;" works for ALL roles EXCEPT "non-editing teacher". If you try to look at the results as non-editing teacher, no scrollbar is shown...

Strange, huh?

In reply to Dominik Jeni

by Dominik Jeni -

Found out sth: the scrollbar appears as soon as the user owns the right to delete attempts.