Grades of Essays are not Saved in 2.0 and other problems

Grades of Essays are not Saved in 2.0 and other problems

janet abdoulaye發表於
Number of replies: 2

I am having a very similar problem in Moodle 2.0.

1. When students left a lesson early, it consistently returned them to the first page of the lesson, even though they wanted to see the last page they had seen AND had entered correct answers.  I tested this myself.  They lost all of their work every time unless they worked through to completion.

2.  In grading, even though the lesson has several ungraded essays, it shows that everyone has 100%.  It saved my comments but not the score. When I go back in, it shows as 0.

3.  In 1.9, when i graded an essay it would turn from red to green in the list, this doesn't show any difference.

I have it set as a grade of 20, custom scoring, not a practice lesson, no student review, no retakes.  I've played with other settings, allowing student review, allowing progress bar,e tc, but nothing made a difference when i tested it with my student account.

評比平均分數: -
In reply to janet abdoulaye

Re: Grades of Essays are not Saved in 2.0 and other problems

Joseph Rézeau發表於
Core developers的相片 Particularly helpful Moodlers的相片 Plugin developers的相片 Testers的相片 Translators的相片

Please Janet, follow the usual rules for forum postings, so that forum members can understand your posts and help you out more efficiently.

1.- You cannot start a new discussion with "I have a very similar problem". A new discussion does not refer to another thread. If you want to talk about a problem which has its own thread, simply post your "reply" to that original post.

2.- Only one question per post, not three!

I leave it up to this forum moderator, Chris, to split / re-organise your post, and I will answer your questions 1 and 2 in Luis's post here: Grades of essays are not saved

Joseph