Suggestions / wanted features for feedback

Suggestions / wanted features for feedback

by Miro Babinsky -
Number of replies: 0

Feedback is great module. I like and use it much. I have some suggestions / wanted features. I checked the forum and I have not found such a topic. I know Andreas is busy enough anyhow here they are:

1. Please add question type "grid" or "scale". I mean something like docs.google.com has for forms. In one question there are more rows and columns. In rows are options and in columns are weights. Weights may be open or 1,2,3.. or the Likert scale options: Strongly disagree, Disagree, Neither agree nor disagree, Agree, Strongly agree ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Likert_scale ) or Moodle Survey options: Almost never, Seldom, Sometimes, Often, Almost always. Answers are/should be stored in separate fields with names of rows (at least this is how it works in G. docs)

2. In setting-up the feedback (Edit Setting) add option (maybe in the Feedback options section) to Hide the "Not selected" No/Yes as a default option for the whole feedback (which will be default setting for the new feedback or will overwrite already set question (with warning)). In other words: additionally to the option provided for each question set the same for the whole feedback already at setting it up.

3. If the question is edited (not a newly created.. I guess you may check if the question is not the last one or question editor was reached by click on edit button) then please add in Edit Question on the bottom the new button "Save and edit next question" (next to buttons "Save changes to question" "Save as a new question" "Cancel") (and move to edit next question).

4. Pre-fill the labels field with something like SingleA1, MC2, TextS3, TextL4, Drop5 or similar for single answer, multiple choice, short, long text, drop down list etc. I mean something like: type of question+ number. The reason is that in Excel it would be meaningful to know the type of question (at least for me) without checking answers. It does not matter that user may change labels. I am guessing that most users let them empty anyway.

5. Small thing: in my installation (Moodle 2) in Templates/Use a template the text: "No templates

available yet" is rendered in two lines. Just one would be enough. This is just a case when there are no templates. I just looked into the source and found that it is because of size of div.fstaticlabel.

Maybe I was not clear enough. Do not hesitate to add comments, suggestions..

Thanks

Miro

Average of ratings: -