How to hide the full site name in your theme?

Re: How to hide the full site name in your theme?

by Richard Oelmann -
Number of replies: 5
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

.page-header-headings { display: hidden;}

Should be

.page-header-headings { display: none;}

smile

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Richard Oelmann

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Oh gosh...thanks Richard!!!

I have just edited my mistake.

Cheers

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by tery campy -

Hi thanks for help me tongueout

I only comment this line   <?php echo $OUTPUT->full_header(); ?>      from 

C:\wamp\www\moodle3.04\theme\clean\layout\columns3     and it works for me. moodle 3.0.4  =D big grin

I didn't  try to change this part .page-header-headings { display: none;} because I don't know where is the file, where I need put this =(

In reply to tery campy

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

The fix I suggested is CSS, so you would need to add it in the Cleansettings page where there is a box called Custom CSS

Cheers

Mary

In reply to tery campy

by Mary Evans -

The fix I suggested is CSS, so you would need to add it in the Cleansettings page where there is a box called Custom CSS

Cheers

Mary

In reply to Richard Oelmann

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

I just tried this ".page-header-headings { display: none;}" in MORE, and it doesn't work.  Do I have to modify it differently?  I am adding this as custom CSS.  I would like to remove the Full Site Name from only my frontpage because right now, I get two "Courses" being shown (See below, shows two "courses", where "Courses" = my Full Site Name.).  On other pages, this site name gets replaced with the course name, which I still want to happen.  (I am not sure if the Full site name gets shown anywhere else, except on the frontpage).

Attachment Site Full Name.jpg