Grades of essays are not saved

Grades of essays are not saved

par Luis Vázquez de Lara,
Nombre de réponses : 9

Hi,

The grades of essay questions are not saved, only the comments.

In the edit settings page I selected 100 in grade, practice lesson to no and custom grade to yes. I chose 10 for the maximum grade of the essay question in the edit essay question page.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your answers

Luis

Moyenne des évaluations  -
En réponse à Luis Vázquez de Lara

Re: Grades of essays are not saved

par Joseph Rézeau,
Avatar Core developers Avatar Particularly helpful Moodlers Avatar Plugin developers Avatar Testers Avatar Translators

Moodle 1.9 or 2.0?

En réponse à Joseph Rézeau

par Joseph Rézeau,
Avatar Core developers Avatar Particularly helpful Moodlers Avatar Plugin developers Avatar Testers Avatar Translators

There is obviously something wrong with the grading of essays (and grading in general) in the Lesson module in Moodle 2.0.

I am currently investigating the problem and will post a report in the bug tracker and report in this thread as soon as possible.

Joseph

par Joseph Rézeau,

Reported in the bug tracker as MDL-26788. Please vote for it to get it fixed.

Joseph

Moyenne des évaluations Useful (1)

par Luis Vázquez de Lara,

Hi Joseph:

Thanks for your response. I already voted in the bug tracker. The lesson activity is one of the most interesting activities, I hope this will be fixed soon.

Best regards

Luis

En réponse à Luis Vázquez de Lara

par Mat Dolton,

Curious to see how this one goes as I am having the same issue, even after the 2.0.2 upgrade which someone told me fixed the issue.  Have already voted in the issue tracker.

En réponse à Mat Dolton

par Joseph Rézeau,

Well, if you go to see bug report MDL-26788 it is still marked as Resolution: Unresolved. Who told you that it had been fixed and in what terms?

par Paulis Cheung,

I got simular issues. Students posted their answers in lesson that was unable to be save. Teachers tried to grade essay but it shows there is no essay to be marked. what i did wrong? please advise...

En réponse à Paulis Cheung

par Joseph Rézeau,

You are not doing anything wrong, this is a bug, which must be fixed by the Moodle programmers.

par Mat Dolton,

Sorry Joseph, the place that hosts our instance of Moodle says that it was supposed to be fixed in the upgrade which was why I pushed him to get it done.  Apparently not so.  Will keep an eye on this as the teachers are getting a little testy with me (sorry... love a good pun)