I agree with the orginal poster, that there needs to be a nicer way to print out user reports (perhaps by way of PDF).
However, Bob's suggestion has worked wonderfully for me. Here is something that I did additionally to his suggestions (thanks Bob!):
1. Press Ctrl-A (or "select all") on the User Report page (make sure you have "all users" selected)
2. Paste into Word (perferably 2007 or newer). Takes a little bit: be patient.
Note that not all of the user's reports show up nicely. So:
1. Remove all extraneous details (you would have pasted all of the pages login info, etc.). For me, this was the very top and bottom.
2. Here's where the automation of Word shines. Press Ctrl-F (or select "Find"). Go to the replace tab.
3. Under the replace tab type in what you would like to have changed for all of your reports (i.e. I want a different header, etc.)
4. Type in what you would like to replace in the replace box. Now, to have each person on separate pages affix ^m immediately before the words that you want to replace in the header.
For example I put User Report into the find box, and ^m Interim Report - March 11, 2011 - PHSS into the replace box. Replace All. Voila! Each person has their own page.
If your student run more than two pages, you can print multiple pages per printed page, etc. as you normally would. Also, there are other options (find them under the "Special" dropdown menu in the find dialog box - Word 2007 at least).
Hope this helps some of you while we wait for a nicer way to print these reports. Cheers,