can't assign score to some MC question in lesson

can't assign score to some MC question in lesson

Katie Fraser གིས-
Number of replies: 4

I'm using Moodle 2.0 stable. Internet Explorer. Trying to develop an online course...

Have a series of lessons that contain only multiple choice question pages within them. For whatever reason, a number of these question pages won't allow me to enter in a value for the correct answer. No matter what I type in (1, for example), it automatically returns to 0 when I save the page.

The page jumps still work correctly (bringing student to next page, for example, when correct answer is selected even though all the answers may be set at a 0 value for grade). The problem is that each of my lesson activities needs to dependent on the one prior w/ 100% correct in order to proceed. Even though I seem to be answering all questions correctly in my lessons (when I switch to student view), it's not letting me proceed to next lesson.  I can only imagine it's because of this scoring glitch.

If anyone knows what is going on, I REALLY need some help!!!

དཔྱ་སྙོམས་ཀྱི་སྐུགས་ཚུ།: -
In reply to Katie Fraser

Re: can't assign score to some MC question in lesson

Katie Fraser གིས-

I am not a tech person but my strong feeling is that this is probably a bug. If a non-coder/developer can report these things I would be happy to take whatever action is necessary.

Please advise.

In reply to Katie Fraser

Re: can't assign score to some MC question in lesson

Joseph Rézeau གིས-
Core developers གི་པར Particularly helpful Moodlers གི་པར Plugin developers གི་པར Testers གི་པར Translators གི་པར

Hi Katie,

I hope in your lesson settings you have set Grade options  / Custom scoring to Yes.

Joseph