Need Time Delay Lock on resource in Moodle 2.02 just like the one that is in the Lesson Module

Need Time Delay Lock on resource in Moodle 2.02 just like the one that is in the Lesson Module

Frances Taylor -
Колькасьць адказаў: 0

I would like to have a time delay lock added to the resource module in the Moodle 2.02 version.

There is a time delay lock in the lesson module in this version so I copied snippets from the lesson module and converted to the modform.php, lib.php and localib.php in the resource folder but the data will not write to the database. There are a couple instances where the lesson language file is used but I checked and all items point to the resource and resource_timer tables. I even manually created a table entitled resource_timer modeled after the lesson_timer table to add that function to the resource module with no luck.

I am trying to create a situation where students will have to view pdf's in a series and the client wants a timing put on it. That even though they can close the pdf - the lms makes them wait the appropriate 'reading time' estimated to complete reading of the pdf document before being able to access the next pdf document. If you have any hints on that using lesson please let me know but lesson will not allow uploading of pdf's as a series that should be read as a lesson as far as I know. Anyways, attached are the four files - modform.php, lib.php and locallib.php and the timer.js file that came from the lesson folder as well.

Thanks for any help or tips!

Сярэдняе рэйтынгаў: -