Remove/rearrange columns in grade book

Remove/rearrange columns in grade book

by Steve Ambrosini -
Number of replies: 3

Is it possible to?

In reply to Steve Ambrosini

Re: Remove/rearrange columns in grade book

by MP Rogers -

Piece o' cake.  Go to Grades, then click on Categories and Items.  Find the item you wish to move, and click on the icon that looks like two arrows.  A series of boxes will appear, click where you want that item to end up.

Michael

In reply to MP Rogers

by Steve Ambrosini -

Hmmm Close but no cigar.  Actually, I was starting to explore exactly what you answered so thanks anyway.

I was referring to the columns in the grade report  titled "Range" and "Percentage" and the "Course Total" at the bottom of the page. They do not match my evaluation style as my scores are not graded on 100 or 100%.  They are more reality based. For me, they just cause confusion.

On the editing side, how about Aggregation columns and I wonder why "Actions" and "Select" are on the far right.  Would these not be much better served to be on the left near the assignment name? I spend a lot of time tracing across the screen to be sure that I have the rright assignment.

Steve

In reply to Steve Ambrosini

by Bob Puffer -

Take a look at MDL-20617.  There's code out there that works with 1.9 intended to provide more columns in the user report (which I believe you're describing) and allows the instructor to turn off any columns they don't wish displayed.  You'll have to wade through an awful lot of grumbling if you wander down to the comments section though.