View previous attempt in lesson

View previous attempt in lesson

por Chris Morris -
Número de respostas: 2

I'm trying to create a systeem in which a student can go back through a lesson and see their last attempt inside the lesson its self.

I am able to capture the users attempt data from the DB based on the lesson and page they are on, All I need to do is then sdet this as the value of the input box or radio buttons.

My problem is I can't find where to do this, I've found the display_page function and have seen from here tht the page is being written out from the display fucntion, when chekcing this fucntion I have hit a dead end finding where to look now. There are several "display" functions inside mod lesson. Specifically one on branch table and one for each page type, be it multichoice essay short answer or so on, yet none of these functions seem to help me get any deeper and find the html readout code that I'm looking for.

Does anyone know where the html readout code is for this so that I can inject the previous attempts into the page?

Em resposta a 'Chris Morris'

Re: View previous attempt in lesson

por Joseph Rézeau -
Foto de Core developers Foto de Particularly helpful Moodlers Foto de Plugin developers Foto de Testers Foto de Translators

Hi Chris,

1.- Which version of Moodle are you using: 1.9.x or 2.0.x?

2.- You'd probably stand a better chance to get your question answered if you posted this to the General Developer forum. Don't forget to mention your Moodle version.

3.- Anyway, could you be more explicit as to what you are trying to do which is not covered by the Allow Student Review setting already existing in the Lessson module?

This will let the student navigate back through the lesson to change their answers

Joseph

Em resposta a 'Joseph Rézeau'

Re: View previous attempt in lesson

por Chris Morris -

I'm useing 2.0.1. I've tried useing the allow review settings but this only works when a student wants to immediatly review what they have bsubmitted. What I'm after is allowing them to come back daysor weeks later, and "retake" the lesson and see their last submitited answers allready in the input boxes.