Lesson MCQ - adding extra answers (Moodle 1.9.7)

Lesson MCQ - adding extra answers (Moodle 1.9.7)

از Jenny Green در
Number of replies: 4

Hi,

In a lesson module Multi-Choice Question, it possible to add in answers so that there are more than 4 choices?

I know that this is possible in the regular Quiz module. But is there a way of doing this within a lesson module question?

Thanks, Jenny

میانگین امتیازات:  -
In reply to Jenny Green

Re: Lesson MCQ - adding extra answers (Moodle 1.9.7)

از Karen Welds در

Hi Jenny --

If I understand you correctly, you should be able to fix this by going to Settings under Lesson Administration. Change the "maximum number of answers" setting to 6 (or whatever the maxium might be). That should do it.

Have a good day,

Karen

In reply to Karen Welds

از Jenny Green در

Thanks Karen,

Within the course administration -> settings and lesson changes were not an option

I have also checked in the site administration and was not able to find Lesson Administration.  I have forwarded this request to our site host to see if they can sort it for me.

Cheers, Jenny

In reply to Jenny Green

از Joseph Rézeau در
عکس Core developers عکس Particularly helpful Moodlers عکس Plugin developers عکس Testers عکس Translators

Hi Jenny,

I'm afraid you've got it all wrong. To change the number of choices in a multiple choice question in the Lesson activity, you must change the Lesson settings, not the Course or the Site settings.

So, go to your Lesson and click the Update this lesson button, then, see attached screenshot.

Joseph

Attachment 08-03-2011 11-47-19.jpg