Browsing glossary - Jump to page...

Browsing glossary - Jump to page...

by Joseph Rézeau -
Number of replies: 1
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello!

I am using two very similar versions of Moodle 1.4.2 which display slightly different ways of browsing the Glossary pages. I am using the cornflower theme, Windows XP & Internet Explorer.

Version A moodle 1.4.2+ (2004083126)

Browse the glossary using this index
Special | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O
P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | ALL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jump to... ALL | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Version B: moodle 1.4.2+ (2004083129)

Browse the glossary using this index

Special | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O
P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | ALL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page: (Previous)   1  2  3  4  5  6  (Next)
                          ALL
In both environments the display settings are exactly the same, as follows:

Display format:
 Simple, dictionary style  
Show 'Special' link: Yes
Show alphabet:  Yes
Show 'ALL' link: Yes

Why do I get those different browsing displays? I would like to set it to look like the one in Version B, i.e. with the Page: (Previous) ... (Next) display, which I find more "standard" behaviour than that in Version A. What should I do ?

Joseph_R

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: Browsing glossary - Jump to page...

by Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi Joseph,

some changes were introduced some weeks ago to solve this problem. That's the cause of the difference.

To have "version B" working you have to update your Moodle server to 1.4.3. Ciao smile