Video issues

Video issues

Nosūtīja Chris Morris
Atbilžu skaits: 3

I've just managed to upload some videos nito a content page, however They only display as links, and they link to files with no filetype at all.

Youtube videos work fine but when i try to upload anything this error happens.

Vidējais novērtējums: -
Atbildot uz Chris Morris

Re: Video issues

Nosūtīja Lynn Scarlet Clark

Hi Chris,

What version of Moodle are you using? And when you say 'upload' how exactly did you import the files and then link to them on the page - this may have an impact on them. Also, (a basic question, so sorry if you know this, but I have to eliminate it first) but you do have the various multimedia plugins enabled?

Atbildot uz Lynn Scarlet Clark

Nosūtīja Chris Morris

I'm running moodle 2.0. I believe the plug-ins are all enabled, i haven;t turned them off and i remember seeing them as on earlier today.

To upload the file I'm going into a lesson and creating a new page. Letting the html editor load up and clocking the "moodle media" icon, choosing to upload a file, selecting it from my hard drive and uploading it.

Atbildot uz Chris Morris

Nosūtīja Kate Rhodes

Hi there, we post video in lessons by typing a simple period on the page and centering it.  Then we just highlight it and 'link' it to the video.

Yes you can still see the period but if you make it small it virtually disappears beside the video screen. No one has ever complained yet!

Hope that helps!

Kate