Has anyone else had an issue with upgrading the game mod in Moodle 2?
I've upgraded a test site to Moodle 2 and now I'm upgrading mods and blocks that have a Moodle 2 version available. However with this module I keep getting the following error:
Cannot downgrade mod_game from 2009031801 to 2009010502.
- line 163 of \lib\upgradelib.php: downgrade_exception thrown
- line 1284 of \mod\game\db\upgrade.php: call to upgrade_mod_savepoint()
- line 526 of \lib\upgradelib.php: call to xmldb_game_upgrade()
- line 265 of \lib\upgradelib.php: call to upgrade_plugins_modules()
- line 1403 of \lib\upgradelib.php: call to upgrade_plugins()
- line 290 of \admin\index.php: call to upgrade_noncore()
I've checked the version.php file and it say it's version 2010090301 and according to the entry in mdl_modules the version that was installed prior to upgrading to Moodle 2 was 2009031801.
Does anyone know why this refuses to upgrade and why it thinks the copy I just put on the server is 2009010502? I tried changing the entry in mdl_modules to something much earlier than 2009010502 but when the plug in check page is displayed the database entry is changed back to 2009031801.
Thanks for your time.