Content width and height

Content width and height

by WILLIAM FAGERSTROM -
Number of replies: 3

Hello,

I am having have trouble with Moodle2.0 and the SCORM content window when its embedded in the page. I.e. not in a popup. In 1.9.x you could set the width and height of the content in the settings. Apparently this has been removed from in Moodle2.0, and the functionality now sits within the theme.

My question is where is/which CSS file do I edit?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to WILLIAM FAGERSTROM

Re: Content width and height

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Is there any chance you could create a username and password so that I could take a look at a page to diagnose the problem?

You can send me a private message with details and a link to your site.

Thanks

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by WILLIAM FAGERSTROM -

Sorry I can't give you access to the site. But I can throw up a screenshot.I want to expand the SCORM window. in the circled area.

Attachment example.jpg
In reply to WILLIAM FAGERSTROM

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi William,

This is really beyond a theme problem but more a Moodle problem, and might well be better to set up a Moodle Tracker issue to bring it to the notice of the Developers who are working on Moodle.

Mary