Course Backup Problems in Moodle 1.9 (Continue button missing)

Course Backup Problems in Moodle 1.9 (Continue button missing)

by Sandeep Kankatala -
Number of replies: 3

Hi there...

Moodle Version: 1.9
Host Type: Shared web host

I'm trying to backup a course from Administration section, I can see all the options but the Continue button is missing in the bottom and I cannot proceed any further. I've tried in several browsers that includes Mozilla Firefox 3.6, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer but still the problem is the same. I cannot find the Continue button.

Do I need to make any changes in Site Administration>Courses>Backup.

Can someone help me? Your efforts are highly regarded.

Thanks in advance.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sandeep Kankatala

Re: Course Backup Problems in Moodle 1.9 (Continue button missing)

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

If the end of the page is missing, then you are probalby hitting a fatal error. Turn on Debugging to find out what the error is.

In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: Course Backup Problems in Moodle 1.9 (Continue button missing)

by Sandeep Kankatala -

Thanks for the reply Tim. I turned on Debugging, but it is still the same. I can neither find any error messages nor the Continue button. Only error I see is when I go to Site Administration>Notifications is this:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 40961 bytes) in /home/ellumina/public_html/lib/weblib.php on line 2544.

I've been living with this error for so long. I couldn't rectify it, didn't get a solution from the forum. You can find that post here.

Thanks once again.

In reply to Sandeep Kankatala

Urgent help needed

by Sandeep Kankatala -

Hi there...

We need to take the course backup as early as possible. It should be about 100-150 MB. The continue button is missing for a while... and as a result I'm unable to take a backup of a course.

Wondering, if I can take atleast course backup manually from MOODLE root folder via ftp.

Can some one please help me?