How do I enable networking?

How do I enable networking?

by Garrett Reynolds -
Number of replies: 3

Hi - I feel slightly silly asking this but where is the button to turn on and off the networking feature - I'm using 2.0 and in 1.9 I could go here "Moodle Networking in Moodle Admin->Networking->Settings" to enable Moodle networking however when I go there now there is no tick box to turn on and off Networking  - what am I missing?

Any advice is appreciate,

Thanks, Garrett

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Garrett Reynolds

Re: How do I enable networking?

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Not silly at all - just that Moodle 2.0 has rearranged some settings - you will find it in site admin>advanced features (along with some other moved items!wink)

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: How do I enable networking?

by Diego Abarca -

Hello Mary,

I have problem with the block "Network Moodle", It's appear me only when I active the "Edition Mode" of my Moodle, whoever It's show me the block empty, the configuration in both Moodle is rigth.

I´m work with Moodle 1.9.19 and Moodle 2.5.6.

If I login with a global user with Teacher role all appear great, but if I login with a user with Teacher role specific of the course i.e not a global Teacher, It´s show the block empty.

blockempty

Do you know how I can resolve this? of is it´s option is possible?

Thanks so much!!

Attachment mnetblock.PNG