quizport frontpage

quizport frontpage

by james aco -
Number of replies: 4

when using hot pot with time limit it will be nice if in the quizport frontpage the time limit will appear.

thank you

Average of ratings: -
In reply to james aco

Re: quizport frontpage

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Interesting idea. How about hte other settings? Delay 1/2/3?  Attempt limit? Score weighting? Pre-conditions? Post-conditions? It could quickly become quite a busy page.

One suggestion I have for a temporary workaround would be to include the time limit in the title of the quiz.

regards
Gordon

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Gordon Bateson

by james aco -

Hello MR Gordon and thank you for quick replay.
Maybe the page will be quite busy but allows the student to know exactly what's he need to face with and perhaps to plan different strategies in the form of response.Also if this is the case the teacher should be possible to choose between the conditions.
for your suggestion "title of quiz' - i think it is not necessary becouse when the exercise appear automatic the student can see the time limit.

In reply to james aco

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi James,

thanks for the ideas. I don't think I will put them in to QuizPort in the near future, because I am concentrating my efforts on HotPot for Moodle 2.0 and the TaskChain.

regards
Gordon

In reply to Gordon Bateson

by james aco -

thank you sir and good luck with efforts on HotPot for Moodle 2.0 and the TaskChain