Importing JCloze into question bank

Importing JCloze into question bank

by john matylonek -
Number of replies: 3

Pardon me for the naivete. But, I extracted the new Hot Pot module into the mod directory. Now, the "hot pot" appears as an activity. I created a hot pot cloze type question with Hot Potatoes on my PC. I then clicked the hot activity activity in the course quiz.

I see "question bank" and "import". Import allows me to upload the file too. I do that. However, when I go to the question bank there is nothing there?

(Edited by Gordon Bateson - original submission Friday, 21 January 2011, 12:49 AM)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to john matylonek

Re: Importing JCloze into question bank

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

(copy of original post by John Matylonek)

Okay, I somehow got the cloze question into the quiz bank, but now when I add the question to the quiz, it does not recognize the format even though I clicked "cloze type" in the import process. I thought that was what hot potatoes client and hot pot module does?

In reply to Gordon Bateson

Re: Importing JCloze into question bank

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

(copy of original post by Mary Cooch)

Hi John. I think I responded to  your query in the other post you made.  which version of Moodle are you using?  Are you wanting to use the Hotpot module or the Quiz?