Gradebook

Picture of Michael Wilder
Multiple teachers grading the same assignment

Is it possible to have multiple teachers grading the same assignment in a Moodle course? We are looking at having multiple people grading the same things independently of each other. In this situation, there could be an aggregation or combination of scores given by individual teachers for any single assignment. The only thing I know of that's close is using mulitple attempts on a quiz, and Moodle takes the highest score, or most recent score, etc.

We are using Moodle 1.9.10.

If anyone knows if this can be done or has experience with doing this, please share.   Thank you!

Picture of Gautam Saha
Re: Multiple teachers grading the same assignment

We are also looking for this functionality, where several teachers can grade the same assignment using the same rubric and then the average of the grades will be awarded to the student for that assignment.

I have looked and looked but found no solution yet.

There are scenarios where this kind of grading is practice manually. Would be nice to be able to do this in Moodle

Picture of Greg Wathke

I am interested in this same thing, and am wondering if anyone has come up with a creative way of accomlishing this functionality.  I see this thread was started some time ago, and I am hoping someone has come up with a solution since the original posting.

Any ideas?

Picture of Rachael Ayre

I am interested in this too....Could it be accomplished in workshop?

Picture of Siddharth Patel

Greetings..

I am going to try this in my moodle 2.2.3 course.

Is there any progress or suggession on this?

Regards..
- Sid