riffly plugin error

riffly plugin error

by nayan v -
Number of replies: 2

hi,

I am a new user to moodle. i tried to install riffly audio plugin in moodle 2.0.

When i add riffly file to 'moodle\repository\' then after that, i go to Moodle's Site Administration menu and drill into Plugins/Repositories/Manage repositories & select Enabled & visible

I get this following error...

Warning: require_once(C:\xampp\htdocs\moodle/repository/riffly/lib.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\moodle\repository\lib.php on line 1708

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:\xampp\htdocs\moodle/repository/riffly/lib.php' (include_path='C:\xampp\htdocs\moodle/lib/zend;C:\xampp\htdocs\moodle/lib/pear;.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\moodle\repository\lib.php on line 1708

then i added that path to lib.php on line 1708.

After that i get this error.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '(' in C:\xampp\htdocs\moodle\repository\lib.php on line 1708

Any Suggections.

Thanks.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to nayan v

Re: riffly plugin error

by Colin Fraser -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Testers

You may get a postive response here, but I suggest you post this to the General Developer's Forum as well. You may also try to contact the maintainers, if it is a bug they should be able to fix it. Go to the comments section of the Riffly plugin download page, and repeat this, that may be of more immediate benefit to everyone else as well. The problem may very well be that there has been a change in Moodle core that has not been reflected in the plugin, which should make it an easy fix. Cheers..

In reply to Colin Fraser

Re: riffly plugin error

by Glenys Hanson -

Hi Nayan,

There is a tracker issue about this: CONTRIB-2174 : Installation of Riffly and Nonongong (sic) repositories won't work - reported by Norbert Berger in July 2010

If you go and vote for it you'll increase the chances of it getting fixed rapidly. wink

Cheers,

Glenys