Unable to view picture (.png) using another user account.

Unable to view picture (.png) using another user account.

Daniel Gan -
Number of replies: 4

Hi,

i'm new to moodle, anyway, i created some lesson by uploading (.png) file. Somehow after a few weeks, one of my colleague used his moodle account to view my work, but he is unable to see my uploaded (.png) in his computer, however, when I login to my account, i was able to see it.

Urgently Need Help.

Thank you.

Վարկանիշների միջին թիվը. -
In reply to Daniel Gan

Odp: Unable to view picture (.png) using another user account.

Anna Weber -

Hi Daniel,

I have similar problem except it happens equally in lessons and in labels in the course. If I use broadband internet connection then I see all images OK but if I use mobile internet connection then I do not see these images. So the clue is - the kind of internet connection you and your colleague uses.

While I upload images I always give them the name so I know where they are on the page. While in Firefox, when I use SHIFT A I prompt to display all images and they appear.

If I run mouse over the name of an image the field underneath behaves odd and it blinks but if I use SHIFT R I prompt for a single picture and it appears. I tried to change internet settings responsible for image display but it did not help in any way.

Not sure SHIFT advice helps you in any way.

In reply to Daniel Gan

Re: Unable to view picture (.png) using another user account.

Mike Holzer -
In reply to Mike Holzer

Odp: Re: Unable to view picture (.png) using another user account.

Anna Weber -

Hi Mike,

I still have not found the solution so I would gladly open the link you gave except I get error message "404 Not Found". Can you check the link or recall the tag which would help to find it?

Cheers,

Anna

In reply to Anna Weber

Re: Odp: Re: Unable to view picture (.png) using another user account.

Glenys Hanson -

Hi Anna,

If you copy Mike's link http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=165822#p730303 and paste it in the navigation field, it will work. I've found that this problem happens when, lazy me, I "copy and paste" or "drag and drop" a link instead of recreating it with the Insert link icon.

Cheers,

Glenys