Mahoodle...can't log in, can't log out...

Mahoodle...can't log in, can't log out...

av Snežana Marković -
Antall svar: 1

Hi,
I have Moodle 1.9.10 and Mahara 1.3.3. (Mysql  5.0.91, Apache  2.2, php 5.2.9)   and I try to integrate them.
Fist of all I can't install both of these modules;
mahara-contrib-mdl19-mod-mahara tables have been set up correctly

but
Module mahara-contrib-mdl19-mod-assignment-type-mahara: /home/epismen/public_html/mahoodle/mod/mahara-contrib-mdl19-mod-assignment-type-mahara/version.php was not readable

I untar them into "mod" folder.

However, the main problem is:

I try to set up SSO, step-by-step (I follow instructions form mahoodle.pdf) and after that there are two problems:
1. I can't log into Mahara through Moodle, Mahara says: Sorry, could not log you in trist
Sorry, we could not log you into Mahara at this time. Please try again shortly, and if the problem persists, contact your administrator

2.  I can't logout from Moodle, if I try, in browser apeears:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mahoodle.e-pismen.rs and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
____

In error log I found this: [Mon Jan 10 10:38:15 2011] [error] [client 109.245.126.78] File does not exist: /home/epismen/public_html/mahoodle/500.shtml, referer: http://mahoodle.e-pismen.rs/

Can anybody help me?

Gjennomsnittlig vurdering: -
Som svar til Snežana Marković

Re: Mahoodle...can't log in, can't log out...

av Mark Hughes -

It looks as though you need to change the file permissions on the files you untarred.

chmod -R 744 /home/epismen/public_html/mahoodle/mod/mahara-contrib-mdl19-mod-assignment-type-mahara/

And if that doesn't work, open it up further

chmod -R 777 /home/epismen/public_html/mahoodle/mod/mahara-contrib-mdl19-mod-assignment-type-mahara/

The 404 "Not Found" error and the error log are related.

You do not have a "500" page that shows up when a server misconfiguration occured, that caused the "404" page to show up.

I'd fix the file permissions first and see if that doesn't solve your other two problems.