Questionnaire (add-on)

Mary Cooch
Re: Questionnaire for moodle 2 available
Group Documentation writersGroup Moodle Course Creator Certificate holdersGroup Moodle HQGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup TestersGroup Translators

I've just uploaded the new questionnaire to my moodle 2.0 course and am about to play with it. This isn't an upgrade from 1.9 so I can't comment on any transition issues - so far the only things I have noticed have been theme related (for example the tabs "advanced settings/questions/preview" are not clickable in the Magazine theme I was using so I had to switch to a different one. I think that's the problem of the theme designers though, not the questionnaire writerssmile (Only non-clickable when "no content" had been defined - when I switched to another theme and added some questions and switched back, the tabs in Magazine worked then.)

Average of ratings: -
Mary Cooch
testing Questionnaire for moodle 2
Group Documentation writersGroup Moodle Course Creator Certificate holdersGroup Moodle HQGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup TestersGroup Translators

Well, so far so good - questionnaire worked, sent out emails, grades went to gradebook -  exported into Excel and was able to re-use in another questionnaire -I haven't found these (deliberately!) hidden bugs yet, although I have noticed that students can't add images in the essay question but that is doubtless related to the tracker entry mentioned by Joseph above.

Picture of Joseph Rézeau
Group DevelopersGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup TestersGroup Translators

Thanks for testing, Mary. The bug you mention with the Magazine theme is really strange. I will investigate.

Joseph

Picture of Joseph Rézeau
Group DevelopersGroup Particularly helpful MoodlersGroup TestersGroup Translators

Unclosed div tags caused display problems with Magazine theme (and of course did not validate W3C).blush

CONTRIB-2672 (fixed)