Page Titles for Content Pages

Re: Page Titles for Content Pages

Matt Fedorko - ން
Number of replies: 0

Chris,

After looking extensively through the types of pages you can create in Moodle 2.0, it seems that the formatting is consistent across them. In the case of our theme (built from the Base theme), there is

1. A title for the whole object (the name of the Lesson for instance, or just the title of the Page if it's a webpage resource. This, in our case, is centered and above a hard return. It is also green for us (to differentiate it from the regular black of the content). It is also bold and slightly larger.
  2. Then there's the title of a page within that object (so the title of a Question Page inside a Lesson, or the title of a Content page inside a Lesson) that appears left justified and inside a border. It is bold, but black and the same size as the content, I think.
  3. Finally, there's a 1px roughly box around the content of the page itself.

I am convinced that the Content Pages inside Lessons were intended to have the formatting I've outline above (in our theme they look like that, but I'm talking about the hierarchical relationship between #1 and #2 mainly. In this error, it seems that after we edit each page the hierarchy disappears and it makes titles that should look like situation #2 look like situation #1.

Again, if I'm making myself understood, I don't mean to say that every theme should look the same, but that there is a difference in formatting between 'BIG TITLE,' 'Smaller Title,' and 'content' that's being erroneously erased.

I believe this is a bug and should be entered into the tracker. Of course, I don't know how to do this! ހިނިތުން ވުން