Error when trying to view a profile as "Guest"

Error when trying to view a profile as "Guest"

by Peter Birdsall -
Number of replies: 6

Fatal error: Call to undefined function file_rewrite_pluginfile_urls() in/var/www/html/user/profile.php on line 216

Profiles view fine when logged in as a user.

Any ideas?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Peter Birdsall

Re: Error when trying to view a profile as "Guest"

by Andrew Davis -

Sounds like a bug. Could you please go to http://tracker.moodle.org and create an issue. Thanks smile

In reply to Andrew Davis

by Peter Birdsall -

Was a bug. Put it to the tracker. Got fixed. Now works. smile

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Please, Peter, when you put a bug in the tracker further to a forum discussion, always remember to give the tracker reference in the forum.

I have the same error message and need the tracker reference,

TIA

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

I found Peter's report, MDL-25847, though as Joseph mentions, it's helpful to post the issue number in the discussion thread.

by Manish Verma -

Hi Peter,

I have Auto-login guests enabled and have not noticed this issue in 2.0.1+ yet.

Manish.

In reply to Manish Verma

by Peter Birdsall -

Thanks for your suggestion Manish

Was my first thought - I have tried switching that on and off, but didn't help. We actually did switch off guest access for a while, and unfortunately only noticed now that the profiles don't show. They did work before, so its a shame we didn't notice when they stopped (update via cvs regularly). Have also tried a new version of profile.php

Have filed a bug as suggested by Andrew.

Peter