Lesson Timer Error message when changing role to student in 2.0 lesson

Lesson Timer Error message when changing role to student in 2.0 lesson

از brian avery در
Number of replies: 2

I have noticed an inconsistent but persistent error message which crops up when I change my role from admin to a student in order to view content.

I can't outline previous occurrences but I can do so for this one:

I edited a few items in a lesson. I left the lesson, went to the course homepage and then selected 'change role to..'. I then clicked on the lesson I wanted to view. Instead of entering the lesson, the following message popped up:

timer

There was no way to proceed and, from memory, I believe clicking continue took me back to the course start page.

This has happened in the past and generally if I go back and try again it seems to have sorted itself out. Today it didn't. I cleared caches but that didn't work. Eventually I just logged out and logged in again. Now it seems to be working properly again. However, this has happened at least once a day for the past couple of weeks while I've been editing stuff inside moodle. Admittedly, chuffing back and forth quite quickly.

Does anybody know what might be causing this? I have now turned all debugging options on (they were already on - to report on normal errors and print on-screen, but nothing showed up) but of course I'll have to wait until it happens again to get any feedback that way.

I don't know if this error message would crop up for a student, but if so the blue link would take them to a blank page in moodle docs.

Anyone have any ideas what might cause this?

Happy new year..

Brian

میانگین امتیازات: -
In reply to brian avery

Re: Lesson Timer Error message when changing role to student in 2.0 lesson

از Mike Algozzine در