Lesson Timer Error message when changing role to student in 2.0 lesson

Lesson Timer Error message when changing role to student in 2.0 lesson

de brian avery -
Número de respuestas: 2

I have noticed an inconsistent but persistent error message which crops up when I change my role from admin to a student in order to view content.

I can't outline previous occurrences but I can do so for this one:

I edited a few items in a lesson. I left the lesson, went to the course homepage and then selected 'change role to..'. I then clicked on the lesson I wanted to view. Instead of entering the lesson, the following message popped up:

timer

There was no way to proceed and, from memory, I believe clicking continue took me back to the course start page.

This has happened in the past and generally if I go back and try again it seems to have sorted itself out. Today it didn't. I cleared caches but that didn't work. Eventually I just logged out and logged in again. Now it seems to be working properly again. However, this has happened at least once a day for the past couple of weeks while I've been editing stuff inside moodle. Admittedly, chuffing back and forth quite quickly.

Does anybody know what might be causing this? I have now turned all debugging options on (they were already on - to report on normal errors and print on-screen, but nothing showed up) but of course I'll have to wait until it happens again to get any feedback that way.

I don't know if this error message would crop up for a student, but if so the blue link would take them to a blank page in moodle docs.

Anyone have any ideas what might cause this?

Happy new year..

Brian

Promedio de valoraciones: -
En respuesta a brian avery

Re: Lesson Timer Error message when changing role to student in 2.0 lesson

de Mike Algozzine -
En respuesta a Mike Algozzine

Re: Lesson Timer Error message when changing role to student in 2.0 lesson

de brian avery -

Thanks, I'll look. Sorry for the slow reply: I've been too busy with a new project to visit this site for ages.

Brian