phpESP no reaction

phpESP no reaction

by Leonhard Küllinger -
Number of replies: 6
When i am clicking on a link at phpESP Management Interface nothing hapens.
Only the Link "Back to Questionnaire" works. Look at the link and see.  I have already made a working survey with export ....

I updated to php 5.03 and changed to php-cgi from isapi before when i worked last with phpESP. Running W3K with IIS and mysql.

Can anyone Help?
THX

power on moodle

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Leonhard Küllinger

Re: phpESP no reaction

by Mike Churchward -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Did you have this working previously using php 5? I'm starting to wonder if there's a problem there...

mike
In reply to Mike Churchward

by Leonhard Küllinger -
Hi,
yes i worked with it under php 5.02, all works fine. And i have the same behavior under a second moodle folder on the same server. I changed to php 5.03 and changed from isapi to cgi at the same time. In the adressfield of the browser i see an adress moving over with the mouse, but there is no action.

by Leonhard Küllinger -
so has someone an idea? also with moodle 1.4.3 its not working

by Mike Churchward -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Sorry Leonhard. Didn't mean to abandon you.

Can you give me an account that can access your module? You can email it to me if you want. I can't duplicate your problem anywhere.

mike
In reply to Mike Churchward

by Brian Grigsby -

I know this is a bit after the fact.. but since there was no solution posted, I'd figured I'd help out the next poor schlep who spends all day looking for a fix.. without reading the whole readme like i did...

http://moodle.org/download/modules/contrib/questionnaire/README.txt

Note the known issue at the very bottom...

In reply to Brian Grigsby

by J F -
It's thoughtful of you to put this here for those of us that aren't as careful as we should be about habitually R'ingTFM. I went through the same thing, and ended up pestering Mike C. off and on for a while, before he kindly told me about this issue.