UK National Curriculum Grades- Newbie problem

Re: UK National Curriculum Grades- Newbie problem

by mike jacobson -
Number of replies: 0

Finnaly back at a computer again.  Sorry it's taken a while to reply.  However, although I understand what you are saying, I am not sure I understand exactly how to do it, despite your crystal clear instructions!  I am quite happy to show all grades as real but seem unable to do it.  Although it is necessary to show students the letter grades.  I think I have done that, or at least The grader report now has my scales showing and the scales in the romans_hw match those in the aggregate column.  So I'll call that solved big grin.  (However I could not do it again if you held my hand and moved it for me.)  Due to my newness I have spirraled into confusion.  I need a Christmas and a day off to sort out my moodle muddled brain.  I therefore offer a final thanks for everything, wish you a Merry Christmas, and ask just one more question.  If I start my scale on 1c=0% I end up with EP=96%.  If I want EP to = 100% and scale down I am left with 1c=4%  do I NEED to have a letter grade in my scale for the 0 value?