Just a little help....P L E A S E!

Just a little help....P L E A S E!

by Harvey Arkawy -
Number of replies: 3

I downloaded and installed the Certificate module.  I was even able to modify some of the files to make our Certificates look outstanding.  This module functions.... Yeah!

I was able to download and install the Verify_Certificate block and it functions.... Yeah!

For the life of me; maybe its because my brain is starting to turn to mush, I can not get the Report_My_Certificates to function.  The installation instructions seem to be a little misleading.  Could someone P L E A S E  provide me with better installation instructions?

Thank you in advance....

Harvey

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Harvey Arkawy

Re: Just a little help....P L E A S E!

by Chris Collman -
Picture of Documentation writers

Hi Harvey,

I will be working with certifcate at work later today.  What version of Moodle?

I (thought)  got everything to work on a localhost and then got it to work on a production 1.9.9 server.  I will check the instructions and then see what MoodleDocs has to say smile   Thanks for the post.

Chris

In reply to Chris Collman

by Harvey Arkawy -

Chris,

Thank you!

We are running 1.9.10

Harvey

In reply to Harvey Arkawy

by Harvey Arkawy -

Well, I'm nothing if not persistent.  I finally got all four items installed; Certificates, Verify Certificates, Report My Certificates  and Block my Certificates.

Unfortunately, only the first three function.  I can list (as an admin) all certificates issued as well as listing just my certificates (as a student,) but I can't find the link to Block my Certificates so that I can re-print them (either as an admin or student.)

Any additional help would be greatly appreciated.
Harvey