There are no issued certificates

There are no issued certificates

by Bill McNutt -
Number of replies: 4

My system appears to be functioning correctly.  Certificates are e-mailed out to the users. But when I attempt to view the list of issued certificates, I get the message: There are no issued certificates

Has anyone else run into this?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Bill McNutt

Re: There are no issued certificates

by Sami Cooper -

I have the exact same issue.
I created the certificate with the option 'Save Certificates' set to 'Yes'.

The certificates are indeed saved in their usual area within 'Files>moddata>certificate' but are not displayed in the 'View Issued Certificates' view when in the Teacher or Admin roles. The students themselves can view their own certificates.

Has anybody else had this issue, or more importantly found a solution?

In reply to Sami Cooper

by Chris Collman -
Picture of Documentation writers

Hi Sami,

Guess I might as well ask the standard question.  Which version of Certificate and Moodle are you using?   I have certificate running in a 1.9.9 production site for the last couple of months, I can see the certs in each course.

I have the My Certificates report block on the front page, I can see mine certificate and when I click on view, I see all 185 issued certificates which have been issued in last 90 days.

Both "Save Certificate" and "Report Certificate' are set to yes.

Chris

In reply to Sami Cooper

by Jay Patterson -
I am having the same problem - test system 1.9.10, latest versions of certificate and site wide block. Question thought, if i reset grades, does site wide reporting require grades to be present for all the certs to be shown?
In reply to Sami Cooper

by Sami Cooper -

My particular issue of certificates not showing when viewing the 'View Issued Certificates' area has now been resolved. The problem was occuring when my lecturers were trying to view their own certificates. Our lecturers were assigned the 'teacher' role at the top level, when removing this top level 'teacher' role assignement and assigning 'teacher' roles directly to their courses, they were able to view their own certificates from the 'View Issued Certificates' area.